- Model NO.: PAM
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Formula: (C3h5no)N
- P. H. Vlaue: 5-9
- Transport Package: 25kg Kraft Paper Bag, 25kg PE Bag
- Origin: China
- Certification: CCIC, REACH, SGS
- Color: White
- Solid Content: 90% Min.
- Usage: Mining Industry
- Trademark: chuangji
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 390690100
ETP flocculant chemicals anionic polyacrylamide
Anionic polyacrylamide (ETP flocculant chemcials) works as the flocculant in ETP plant.
Manufacturer Directly Supply Water Treatment Chemicals Anionic PAM is, simply called PAM, a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in petroleum, paper-making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection fields. There are three categories of anionic, cationic and non-ionic type.
Polyacrylic acide(Anionic powder) is high molecular weight polymer with anionic charge, used for industrial and potable water treatment, paper mills and mining industry.
CAS number for PAM: 9003-05-8
PAM Functional principle
Flocculation Mechanism: Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization. Reinforcing Mechanism: PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
Anionic polyacrylamide Features:
1) Appearance: White granule
2) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million minimum
3) Granule: 20 - 100 mesh
4) Solid content: 88% minimum
5) Hydrolyzing degree: 10 - 20%, 20 - 30% or 30 - 40%
6) Dissolving time: 2 hours maximum (10º C)
7) Insoluble: 0.5% maximum
8) Monomer free: 0.05% maximum
Anionic polyacrylamide polymer Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags
PAM polymer storage and shelf life:
PAM polyaceylamide polymer should be storaged in a dry and cool warehouse with 24 months validity.
Polyacrylamide Solution make up:
Solution should be made up at 0.1-0.3% solid. Make-up water temerature should be between 10 oC to 40 oC for optimum product performance. Following dispersion into agitated water, stirring should be continue for about an hour. The liquid polyacrylamide are stable for one week.
1. Improve the retention rate and reduce fiber on the net and other chemistry raw material cost.
2. Better fiber, collid, and stuffing retention, better paper quality.
3. Low white water concentration, reduce solid content ration, strengthening recovery rate of paper making white water;
4. Quicken the dehydration at network, increasing speed and reducing energy consumption;
5. Carpet clearliness, long effectiveness and life cycle;
6improve degree of sizing, low dosage
7. Reduce system settling, clear harmful substance, improve machine performance. (polyacrylamide)
The solid product is packed in kraft paper bag with inner plastics bag, with each bag containing 25 kgs, or in accordance with customers' demand.
IF you still have any problem ,you can contact me by E-Mail,I will give you best servise and best price!